Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM UNNECESSARY ACHES AND PAINS

Category: Healthy Body - Aches and Pains
Written by Kristen Holt -
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM UNNECESSARY ACHES AND PAINS
This couldn’t be a more perfect time of year to get outside, get active and enjoy the freshness of the sunshine! However, I have found that as I begin to slow down and take some time for myself to enjoy the beginning of Summer, the stresses of the week that have been building in my body begin to feel more acute. Not long after I sit down to enjoy a cool beverage and some fresh fruit, I notice the tension in my back, sore feet, stiff shoulders… My body’s ways of letting me know that I have been pushing it too far! How many of you can relate to that?
With busy schedules, active lifestyles, athletic pursuits, and relationships, aches and pains can easily begin to affect our bodies and our emotional health. When our bodies begin alerting us through various injuries and soreness we can be sure it is time to focus on strengthening and healing in order to engage in the season. I have provided some healthy tips that may assist you as you take some time to slow down and protect yourself from unnecessary aches and pains. Dealing with the little symptoms of doing too much will certainly prevent greater injury to our bodies and will enable us to really enjoy the blessings of these warmer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment