Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

You only have so much time


I saw this on facebook from Amanda Bode she helps people lose weight, and it really got me to think. How do I spend my time? Do I waste my time watching TV, do I spend my time with family or friends, or do I spend my time building a business that will last for my grandkids.
How are you spending your time?

Just remember you cannot get that time back, once it is gone, it is gone forever.

Spend your time with the people you love and that thing that will last forever.

There are 168 hours in a week. Subtract an average of 8 hours per day for sleep (56 hrs), minus an avg 40 hour work week, you are left with 72 hours. What do you do with those 72 hours? Are you moving towards your goal?

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment